Aung San Suu Kyi supported the ongoing massacre of the army in a speech to the countrymen on the Rohingya issue. Safai gallantry for the sake of the army chief. Through this, he showed the thumb of the world and human rights. The whole world was shocked and astounded. On Tuesday, Myanmar’s adviser Aung San Suu Kyi told the nation’s address to the Rohingya issue, Myanmar is not afraid of international pressure on the Rohingya issue. Referring to the Rohingya terrorists, he said Rakhine Rohingyas attacked the police. Myanmar army is firmly committed to peacekeeping As a result, the military operation will continue till Rakhine returns. He said in a tone of arrogance to the world over, “Myanmar is not afraid to observe the international community in the Rohingya issue.” He urged the international community to come to Myanmar, observe the situation, see why the Rohingya fleeing. Earlier, in a speech, the people urged the people to unite against the Rohingyas. Myanmar’s army chief said that the Rohingya Muslim community has no relation with its country, calling upon the entire countrymen to gather together on the issue of Rohingya. The military said that their ‘eviction drive’ in Rakhine province was to remove those Rohingyas who attacked the insurgent police post on August 25. Violence has spread across the region in their campaign. And more than 400,000 Rohingya flee to Bangladesh to escape from this violence. Refugees fleeing, the army is killing them and burning their homes. UN officials called the campaign “ethnic killings of Rohingya”.
Myanmar State Councilor Aung San Suu Kyi has addressed the nation on the Rohingya issue.
In an emergency speech he said, we do not want war or want peace.
Want to work with Bangladesh in border security. Want to increase relations with Bangladesh.
* As refugees, we are ready to rehabilitate them by taking them back and checking their identity at any time in Bangladesh.
* We are committed to ensure the safety of all communities.
* Many Muslims are worried about the move to Bangladesh. Violence and human rights violations will be investigated.
* All the settlements of Muslims were not wasted, the invitation to visit diplomats
* The recommendations of the Anan Commission will be implemented.
* We are not afraid of international observations in the Rakhine incident
* Why so many Muslim youth going to Bangladesh we would like to know.
* All complaints must be heard against the complaint.
* In addition to the safety of all parties in Rakhine, peace, stability and rule of law must be ensured.
* Complex problem solving is not more than 18 months. Our democracy is new and fragile.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina does not expect US President Donald Trump to help the Rohingya issue. Because, the idea of refugees has made the trump clear. Sheikh Hasina said in a special interview given to Reuters after talking to Trump about Rohingya refugees on Monday.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina joined the high-level meeting on UN reforms organized by the United Nations Headquarters in New York yesterday. In an interview with Reuters journalist Michel Nicolas, Hasina said that after leaving the meeting she stopped the trump for a few minutes. At this time Trump Bangladesh wants to know the news. Sheikh Hasina said, “I say, Bangladesh is in a very good condition. But our only problem is refugees from Myanmar. But Trump did not comment on refugees.