1. Balaji Patturaj (born 20 June 1985), popularly known as RJ Balaji, is an Indian radio jockey, presenter, comedian and actor based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
2. He is best known as the host of the BIG FM 92.7 show Take it Easy and its now defunct segment Cross Talk, where he made prank calls to unsuspecting victims. Although mainly a radio jockey, Balaji is also active in other fields.
3. He is known for his association with the television shows Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Dheva and Why This Kolaveri, and for his performance in the films Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru (2013), Vadacurry (2014) Naanum Rowdy Dhaan (2015) and Pugazh (2016). He has also been a presenter at many inter-school cultural events in Chennai.
4. He has contributed to many social causes, such as providing relief support to the victims of the 2015 South Indian floods to gain media mileage along with other actors.
Bharathi Baskar is a Tamil orator, popular for her humorous debate talk shows called Pattimandram telecasted on Sun TV.
* She also anchors a daily talk show called Vaanga Peasalaam
* She is a Senior Vice President at Citi Bank, Chennai.
* She is a Chemical Engineer from Alagappa College of Technology,Chennai.
* She did her Post Graduation in Business Administration from Anna University.
* She started giving speeches from her school days.
* She is a public speaker for more than ten years. She has conducted many programs like “Magalir Panchayattu” and “Vaanga Pesalam” aired on Sun TV.
* She has written many short stories that were published by the Tamil magazine “Kalki”.
* She has written motivational articles in many magazines including “Dinamani”.
* She also wrote a book named “Nee nathi pole odikondiru ” that was serialized by Aval Vikatan magazine.
Firewings TV uploaded the below related topics:
Tamil motivational speech
tamil speech,best speech
best tamil speech ever
Latest tamil speech, Speech in tamil
good speech in tamil
best speech 2016
best speech 2017
latest motivational speech in tamil,
tamil best speech ever
best speech in tamil