For more resources, please look here: http://goo.gl/7xlUv
If your Friend is having thoughts of suicide, please look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMAnPRLMH8
If you’re having thoughts of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). A counselor at a nearby crisis center will be on the other end to speak with you about services in your area. Don’t stress; the call is confidential and it’s free.
Check out some other awesome episodes of WellCast:
1. Inside Puberty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsj6dW…
2. Coping With Grief http://goo.gl/aD4OH
3. Ways to Stop Bullying http://goo.gl/WOzSy
4. Dealing With Rejection http://goo.gl/f3Pw5
5. Party Survival Guide for Introverts http://goo.gl/WYZVe
Want a packaged deal? Check out our playlists!
1. Top 10 Most Popular WellCast Videos http://goo.gl/nDrJC
2. For Our Introvert Friends http://goo.gl/CeYbO
3. Tips for your Social Life http://goo.gl/ZKkrS
4. Our Relationship and Dating Advice http://goo.gl/ODZZf
5. Study Tips for School! http://goo.gl/0hRQ8
In this twice-a-week show, we explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to wellness. With an emphasis on education, the show addresses both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the importance of sunshine and vitamin D. Follow along as your host, Kate, guides you through a bi-weekly journaling exercises that helps you apply what you’ve learned. The ultimate goal: one year, one show, one journal, one collective journey to wellness.
Sign up for our WellCast newsletter for more of the love, lolz and happy! http://goo.gl/GTLhb
Like us on Facebook! http://goo.gl/0DHVJ
Follow us on Twitter! http://goo.gl/Ylcv6
Find us on Google+ http://goo.gl/ylCVT
Follow us on Tumblr! http://goo.gl/Ds3TB
Follow us on Instagram! http://goo.gl/q3IUC
Follow us on Pinterest! http://goo.gl/lNhu2