✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from having an obsession with filmmaking and documentation as a teenager to becoming a TV personality, filmmaker and public speaker whose goal is to use technology to excite people about philosophy and science. He’s Jason Silva and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Know What You REALLY Want – Alan Watts – https://youtu.be/bYuf21_X1gY
• SHOW UP Every Single Day!” – Casey Neistat – https://youtu.be/ja-7n-JqmKo
• “Don’t EVER Tell Me to Be REALISTIC!” – Prince EA – https://youtu.be/yk5KfcIxc0A
-= SILVA’S RULES =-
1. Create your flow state
2. Distort reality
3. Quiet your surroundings
4. Find your passion
5. Risk failing
6. Be kind
7. Take control of your life
8. Find the way to express yourself
9. Positively impact people
10. Take the hero’s journey
-= BONUS =-
* Have a good morning routine
✎ His obsession with filmmaking and documentation started as a teenager when he hosted “salons” at his house to discuss ideas. He was born in Caracas, Venezuela. He earned a degree in film and philosophy from the University of Miami. He’s a self-described wonder junkie and performance philosopher. He uses television, online media and lecture halls to share his perspectives. An active and prolific speaker, Silva has spoken at Google, The Economist Ideas Festival, and TEDGlobal. In 2013, Silva and Apollo Robbins became the hosts of Brain Games on the National Geographic Channel. His goal is to use technology to excite people about philosophy and science. He has been featured in The Atlantic, The Economist, Vanity Fair, Forbes, Wired, and many others. In 2013 he started a YouTube channel “Shots of Awe”.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/FoiPApGgOjI Shots of Awe
https://youtu.be/1C7XZbT-5jU Lewis Howes
https://youtu.be/p_WswR6Du0w Shots of Awe
https://youtu.be/KsVzIQvZWpE Shots of Awe
https://youtu.be/2G8sfMU17XM Big Think
https://youtu.be/K-IYLFpXlz8 Chase Jarvis
https://youtu.be/UD40iEzGvaQ Tom Bilyeu
https://youtu.be/JAY60dY-irY Shots of Awe
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂