Authentic #Leadership Expert-Speaker Dov Baron Welcomes his guest Michael Port to this episode.
This show seriously crushes the myths of what it takes to be an outstanding public speaker!
Michael Port is a NY Times bestselling author of 6 books including: “Book Yourself Solid”, “The Think Big Manifesto” and his hot new release, “Steal the Show”.
Interestingly, he is probably the only NY Times bestselling business book author to have also been a successful professional actor, guest starring on shows like Sex & The City, Law & Order, Third Watch, All My Children and in films like The Pelican Brief.
These days, Michael can be seen regularly on MSNBC, CNBC, and PBS as an on air expert in communication and business development.
On this episode Michael and Dov will walk you through:
* How to be an authentic speaker in a manufactured (inauthentic) environment
* Should we rehearse, and is so how much? * Why rehearsal is supposed to be messy
* Why structure sets you free!
* How to overcome stage fright and anxiety
* Why how smart you are Doesn’t Matter!
* Why what you deliver Doesn’t Have to Be Different to Make a Difference!
This is a fun, fascinating and highly informative conversation between two veteran speaking who spill the beans on what it takes to be world class from the platform.
More about Michael Port his books and programs: http://MichaelPort.com http://www.stealtheshow.com/bonuses/index.html
More about Dov Baron: http://FullMontyLeadership.com http://FiercelyLoyalbook.com