The cause of Telogen Effluvium hair loss has nothing to do with DHT and everything to do with energy metabolism. Managing this, cortisol levels, and addressing the original trigger is key to halting and reversing Telogen Effluvium or diffuse hair loss.
In this video we go over 5 proven tips that you should be utilizing to reverse Telogen Effluvium and keep your hair from shedding any further while you address the original trigger.
1. Supplementing with a strong B-complex is key to getting the energy metabolism to work correctly again. We recommend taking Thorne complex once daily.
2. Stress and anxiety play a very significant role in diffuse thinning hair loss and telogen effluvium. Supplementing with Ashwaganda on a daily basis can help bring your cortisol levels down until you are able to get the stress levels under control. We recommend Jarrows Ashwaganda. Take once daily.
3. Eating a diet rich in omega-3 fats and low in omega-6 fats is the very best way to reverse chronic inflammation damage and return our bodies to a state of balance. Taking an omega-3 supplement every day should help speed your recovery along even more. We recommend Now’s Krill oil.
4. Use a topical aid to boost your hair and help alleviate the shedding until you get your body hormones under control. Make sure to avoid Rogaine and opt for a natural product formulated specifically for telogen effluvium. We wholly endorse Nature Crazy’s All Natural Daily and Nightly hair treatment.
5. You can probably pick out shampoo faster than it takes you to read our recommendations, but accidently snagging a bad one can strip your hair of protective oils, cause breakage, and even contribute to hair loss which means choosing one with no sulfates or parabens. If you’re wondering what a good shampoo is anything with essential oils or coconut oil. We also wholly endorse and recommend Nature Crazy’s Just Really Thick Hair Excellence.
Get more cutting edge hair and health tips on http://www.naturecrazy.com/