Dale carnegie how to win friends and influence people
Dale Harbison Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
How to Win Friends and Influence People is one of the first best-selling self-help books ever published.
Twelve Things This Book Will Do For You:
1. Get you out of a mental rut, give you new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions.
2. Enable you to make friends quickly and easily.
3. Increase your popularity.
4. Help you to win people to your way of thinking.
5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
6. Enable you to win new clients, new customers.
7. Increase your earning power.
8. Make you a better salesman, a better executive.
9. Help you to handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
10. Make you a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
11. Make the principles of psychology easy for you to apply in your daily contacts.
12. Help you to arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
The book has six major sections. The core principles of each section are explained and quoted below
T Success is dedicated to giving high-quality and informative videos to everyone who wishes to learn. This channel will upload animated book review, skills and success stories videos, as well as tutorials on many topics. Tips to make money, success, and happiness to psychological tips, personal development, and even personal development plan .
Subscribe for great value! Link: https://goo.gl/htw6zU
TSuccess – Always look on the bright side of life and stay positive!
Thank you for watching!