First video by CG Bandit is publicly available, you can purchase the other tutorial videos on my course:
Preparing for linear space work
Educational Course “CG Bandit”
3ds max & Corona Render & Photoshop CC
Dear English-speaking visualizers, we did
professional translation of educational course #CGBandit and prepared tutorial videos with English subtitles specially for you. Now you can purchase full course and study it comfortably. Best regard, Valentin Kuznetsov
Nowadays 3d-artists and designers look like competitive hounds. They are chasing advantage, waiting for a miracle. But what if we combine all best techniques, best algorithms for building beautiful light/shadow composition and most effective post-production methods?
We can get impressive picture, so people will draw attention on it, enjoy every detail, every pixel of image.
Course is made for students with basic skill of: #CoronaRender#3Dmax #Photoshop
#CGBandit course containts:
1. Full analysis of my working process: from raw render to final post-production in Photoshop
2. Method of using gamma 1.0
3. “Killing” of non-photorealistic color mapping
4. Process of creating artistic shadows, influence of window configuration on light composition
5. Artistic composition
6. Combining best light / shadow fragments of image
7. Geometric planes as a tool for the formation of photorealistic overexposures
8. Spectacular artificial lighting
9. Many more interesting tricks.
I have more then 8 years of experience in 3D-graphics. I’ve noticed that rendering engines don’t work as well as real cameras, CG-images can’t compete with photo on websites like http://leibal.com/ or https://hqroom.ru/
10. I developed my own algorithm of post-production for raw render images and interior photo. You can assess the effectiveness and beauty of this method in my group. I will reveal for you these secrets of impressive post-production in my tutorial which you can buy separately.
Educational course doesn’t contain:
3. Complex materials
My tutorials will give you unique information, which you won’t find in Internet or books.
In case you’re not sure about your knowledge in 3DMax or Corona Render, you can send me some of your renders, I will assess if it’s enough for course.
Full course price: 300$. Individual approach. Educational set contents 14 tutorial videos, duration is more than 13 hours.
At first you transfer 150$ and get 6 lessons, then you transfer another half and we send you 8 left tutorial videos.
We use MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal.
You get our full support throughout the entire period of education, consultations in Skype with demonstrations of screen.
Cell phone number: +79288112572