In this lesson, you can learn about formal and informal English. You’ll learn how to recognise and use formal and informal styles in your spoken and written English.
See the full lesson here:
In this lesson you can learn:
– The three levels of formality: Formal, Neutral, and Informal English.
– When you should use formal, neutral, and informal English.
– Sentence structure in formal and informal English.
– Formal and informal English vocabulary.
– Levels of directness in formal and informal English.
– How to use formal and informal English in writing.
See more free English lessons on our website: http://oxfordonlineenglish.com/