Thank You for Watching! If You Liked this Video Please Subscribe to the Youtube Channel or Visit www.BeEfficient.Tv for More.
– How did you start in the media and public speaking sector?
– What’s your background? And why you decided to focus online and leave the offline media world?
– What did you enter the Guinness Book Of World Records?
– What’s the communication definition?
– From where to start for planning and structuring a live presentation?
– How much text should be used in each slide of a presentation?
– How to overcome the fear of public speaking and look comfortable and relaxed when you give a speech?
– How to Be understood and memorable from the audience?
– How to get the action that you want from the audience?
– HOW TO GET PAID speaking engagements?
– Which tools or techniques you recommend to read text –
while looking at the camera?
– How to be featured in the media regularly?
– What a press release really means?
– Most important things to mention in a press release?
– How to distribute a press release?
– Which online platform helped you the most selling your courses and market for your services?
– You struggled marketing your services online, what was your tipping point online?
– How much you charge in general for your courses and for 1:1 training sessions?
– Your Top 3 speakers of all time?
– How people can contact you?
TJ Walker is the Founder of Media Training Worldwide, an Expert in Public Speaking, Presentations, Media and Communication. Media Training Worldwide is a leading media and presentation training firm. Specialties: Columnist, keynote speaker, commentator on all things speaking related
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting media training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, U.S. Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament.
His book, “Secret to Foolproof Presentations” was a USA Today #1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller. Walker is a also a regular contributor to Forbes and the Reuters Insider Network and has written for the Huffington Post. A frequent network news communications analyst, Walker has made more than 1000 network TV and radio appearances on CBS, ABC, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg TV, Al Jazeera, NBC, CCTV, Fox Business, Russia Today, HLN, TrueTV, Comedy Central, Sirius and NPR. In 2009, Walker entered the Guinness Book Of World Records for most talk show appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Websites & Social Media Links