Public speaking for success, a course with Juan Ramón Lucas.
In this course you will learn to:
– Manage the fear of public speaking and to control your nerves before and during a presentation.
– Make an effective preparation by means of a suitable script or structure for the presentation which will enable you to follow a consistent thread in your speech.
– Make an Impact at the opening to grab the attention of your audience.
– Effectively develop your speech by using all of the resources available to be able to achieve excellence in the presentation.
– Interact with the audience monitoring the situation and the times.
– Achieve an effective closing and assessment to ensure that your messages get across to your audience and, if necessary, so that they follow your recommendations or guidelines.