In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about your family in English. Do you have a big family? What do you like doing when you spend time with your family? Talking about family can be a good way to start a conversation in English, so it’s useful if you know what to say and have some questions to ask.
See the full version of this free lesson here: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/talking-about-family
You can learn:
– How to introduce your family in a simple way.
– How to talk about your immediate and your extended family.
– How to talk about your brothers and sisters.
– How to talk about your children.
– How to talk about your relationship with your family, and what you like to do together.
See more free English lessons at: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com.