I’m in the car before a speaking event talking about how I prepare for a public speaking event.
– Arriving early
– Printed material as well as slides just in case of tech stuff
– Doing a questionnaire before speaking and connecting before hand
– Books and business cards with me for the table at the back
– Video camera
– Wearing a specific outfit and jewelry – looking professional
– Headache pills!
– Coffee 🙂
– Introvert prep with loud music
– Writing my intention in my diary
For more tips, check out my book on Public Speaking here: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/speakingbook/