Speak like Sparky was designed for students who are developing their public speaking skills. You’ll see with a little preparation, practice, and positive experience, you can develop into a terrific speaker.
Think about your favorite teacher. Why do you pay attention to them? Chances are what makes them great is they are passionate and speak from the heart. By being yourself, you will bring that same spark to your next presentation.
– Speak from the heart as well as your head.
– Don’t try to use someone else’s speaking style.
– Express your ideas clearly.
– Be enthusiastic. This means smiling, making eye contact, and using your non-verbal communication in a positive way.
– Care about your topic – if you care, then your audience will care